eco-kids started as a family run business that produces all natural art supplies. It began simply, as all good things do, with the molding dough recipe Cammie’s mom made for her as a child. After incorporating natural ingredients into the recipe, the dough was transformed into eco-dough, rich in color, soft in texture, with a delicate aroma like no other. In 2008 Cammie and Kip began selling it at farmers markets. From there, Eco-kids evolved.
This woman owned business lives by the mantra — creative play the natural way. Products are developed with this belief in mind. From using non-toxic, natural ingredients to the unique packaging, Eco-kids works with environmentally friendly companies from around the United States to bring you fresh ideas in the world of art supplies.
The kids test and ensure the art supplies are fun to play with — after all, that’s what it’s all about.
- Activity & Entertainment
- Apparel & Accessories
- Baby & Toddler Toys
- Baby Care, Health & Feeding
- Best Sellers
- Camping, Outdoor & Family Leisure Accessories
- Car Detailing, Car Wash & Maintenance Accessories
- Children's Toys & Accessories for Kids
- Festive, Holidays & Special Occasions
- Gadgets, IT, Telephone & Tech Accessories
- Health, Beauty, Personal Care & Grooming
- Home & Garden
- New Arrivals
- Nursery & Bath
- Pet Supplies & Pet Care Accessories
- Sports, Leisure, & Outdoors Equipment & Accessories